So I've been tagged by Jessi. I don't know if I'll be able to think of 25 but I'll give it a try.
1. I used to collect erasers, yeah I know, weird. And I actually lifted a couple from my friend's house. I later confessed and she just let me keep them. Very nice of her.
2. For my first year of college I think I had a blueberry bagel for lunch everyday. Now I can't really remember the last bagel I had. I think I overdosed, or I just realized that they're not all that good for you after all. Probably the former.
3. Since 9th grade I've had to close my eyes before I turn off the light to go to sleep. Yes I still do it, Nate turns the light off for us. Laugh if you'd like, but hey, I always pretty much fall right asleep.
4. I find it therapeutic to pluck my eyebrows.
5. I've never purchased a purse or bag. Every one that I have was given to me. That probably won't surprise some of you.
6. When I was in elementary school I used to yell "Get off our snow!" at the kids in our neighborhood if they walked on the snow in our yard. I really wanted untouched snow in our front yard.
7. Depressing things like music and movies make me happy.
8. I've always thought it would be really fun to live back East for a while, like in a big city or something, or upstate New York.
9. I act like I don't really like watching Ultimate Fighting, but secretly I kind of like it and find myself wanting to see a little more blood, except I hate cauliflower ear.
10. Jess, this one is for you - I purchased telemark boots before I ever tried telemarking, but at least it was just the boots and not everything :)
11. I loathe dumb commercials!!
12. I have always wanted to be a dancer.
13. I guess I'm a little bit of a music snob.
14. I love trying to cook or bake new things and I'm a bit addicted to looking at cookbooks.
15. It takes me forever to get ready for bed. I don't even really do that much to get ready, just the basics but somehow it takes me a long time.
16.I'm probably the only person from Utah that doesn't like Cafe Rio.
17. I hate it when people touch my feet, unless it is a professional foot massage or a pedicure. Basically, I only want professionals touching my feet.
18. I have never dyed my hair. Boring, I know. But I bet a lot of other girls can't say they've shaved their heads and that they would do it again in a second.
19. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 20. Call me a late bloomer.
20. I am overly paranoid about chicken juice or any raw meat juice for that matter.
21. I have no problem with listening to a song that I love over and over and over and over.
22. It took me over a year to read The Hobbit. I could never really get that excited about it.
23. I'm a pretty good shot with a hand gun, thanks to Chaz Jiles.
24. I used to keep all of my shoes in the shoe boxes they came in, I'm talking for like a year at least. Is that normal?
25. I love to watch biographies about people. It almost doesn't even matter who it is. It's probably a good thing that we don't have the Biography channel or else I'd never leave the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Loved all your answers! It's hard to come up with 25, isn't it? But they were all so much fun to read - J
So fun to read. I never knew you wanted to be a dancer. You're right, I don't know many girls who have or want to shave their heads... except you! :)
Loved, and laughed over every answer :) Awe brings back good memories :) I still don't understand the depressing stuff.... for some reason, it depresses me, so I would end up falling asleep to HAPPY little dream world :) Hope all is well with you both!
seriously.. you are pretty darn great
Very Fun to read! I bet you could come up with more and I could keep on smiling forever because of it! HA HA! Thanks! And don't worry I won't try to touch your feet!
You seem to have toured CA alot already too! Lets hook up
Ha ha, I have never read this post until now. I loved hearing all your little quarks. I laughed at your chicken juice comment. I know what you mean. Yuk!! I think chicken made by someone else always tastes better because you don't have to see it in its raw, slimy, juicy form. BTW I love that you are a music snob. Maybe you can rub off on me and give me some taste. I love the cheesiest songs.
Post a Comment